Rising Interest Rates and Housing Market Outlook in 2019 - An In Depth Look With Matt Weaver
We Spoke with Matt Weaver, Vice President of Sales for CrossCountry Mortgage here in Boca Raton and a regular CNBC contributor, for his take on the housing market, interest rates and the actions of the Federal Reserve.
We posed a number of questions to Matt:
1. Can you explain to our viewers in layperson's terms why interest rates are increasing?
2. What are you anticipating from the Federal Reserve for the duration of 2018 and into 2019 as far as rate increases are concerned?
3. What impact will several increases to the Fed Funds Rate have on 30-year fixed rate mortgage rates going forward?
4. What housing market conditions are you expecting in 2019?
5. Given what we've talked about today, what suggestions would you recommend to sellers and buyers looking to make a move within the next 6-12 months?
Watch our interview with Matt Weaver, Branch Manager and Vice President of Sales at CrossCountry Mortgage, to gain these answers and more insight to our market now and in 2019:
Review the Palm Beach County Market Statistics for July in Detail Here:
The Palm Beach County market statistics are courtesy of your REALTOR®, a proud member of the Realtors® Association of the Palm Beaches (RAPB). RAPB represents over 14,000 members involved in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate.